Shipping and Returns
Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland: Shipping is free for all orders over €49 within the Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland via An Post. Orders under €49 are subject to a delivery fee of €4. Please be advised that deliveries during SALE, Promotional Events Black Friday, Mid-Season events there will be a €4 delivery charge on all SALE items.
It is our aim is to deliver all orders placed within 1-3 days (this does not include Weekends & Bank Holidays).
FREE Click & Collect Service.
- Please choose the Collect in Store option instead of Home Delivery at the checkout. Once your shoes are ready for collection in-store, you will be notified by either email/ phone or SMS.
- if you are unable to collect your order personally you may nominate someone to do this for you.
- To collect an order either yourself of your nominated party must present the following to a staff member: - a printed or electronic version of your 'Order Confirmation' with order number and a photographic identification
- Orders that have not been collected within 14 days and without notification will be returned to the ware house and a refund will be issued.
- If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we have a 21-day return policy, which means you have 21 days from the date of purchase to request a return. Please note that for SALE items we allow a 14 Day return policy
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, and in its original box. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. Please ensure you enclose the return form into your parcel. Please note without this information we will be unable to process your refund.
- Returns are at the expense of the customer. You can send the item purchased online back to us at Noel Fahy Footwear, Bank Place, Cashel, Co. Tipperary E25TK88. (We cannot be held responsible for goods lost in transit). Returns will be processed within 7-10 days of receipt. We reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange if the goods returned are deemed to be damaged, worn or tampered with. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Terms for Instore Collection:
With regard to in-store purchases, Noel Fahy Footwear offers an exchange or credit note for all goods returned in saleable condition, with the original receipt and box within 14 days of the purchase date.
We do not offer refunds on unwanted goods. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues :
- Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 353 62 61800 if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund / exchange was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.